The Adaptive Information Cluster has a strategic objective of producing
basic and applied research with added value for Ireland’s industrial
base, in the areas of ubiquitous sensing, content extraction from audio
visual information, modelling collaborative reasoners and situated personalization.
Key activities include:
- Developing a policy for exploiting IP in licensing partnerships with
indigenous SMEs and multinational corporations;
- Transferring results and knowledge to its industrial partners and
Irish SMEs through workshops, presentations and meetings;
- Increasing awareness of emerging technologies within Ireland;
- Increasing awareness of research capabilities and profile of Ireland;
- Patenting key discoveries.
We currently collaborate with Changing Worlds, Ericsson, IBM and Mitsubishi
Electric Research Labs.
We also invite associate partners to collaborate on its focal aims of
research. Such collaborations currently may receive funding from Science
Foundation Ireland or Enterprise Ireland.
State supported schemes are available to facilitate joint activities.
For further information please contact:
Ph. 00 353 1 700 7938.