The AIC are committed to developing links with other research and educational
The key objectives are to:
- Develop links with secondary schools to share new skills and knowledge
with science teachers and enhance the education of students in second
- Estabish awareness programmes with schools to promote interest in
science and technology.
- Establish links with other research organisations with a view to developing
- Promote the inter-disciplinary research of the AIC through published
papers, an annual conference and research visits.
- Stimulate interest in adaptive information technologies.
- Encourage undergraduate and postgraduate research in the area.